Working at Brunswick Street Mission
Thank you for your interest in Brunswick Street Mission. We have the following staff position available at this time:
Position: Outreach Coordinator – COVID Recovery Project
Brunswick Street Mission (BSM) provides programs and support for people living in poverty. In response to the financial impact of the COVID-19 crisis, the BSM is initiating a COVID Recovery Program aimed specifically at identifying and supporting individuals who were self-sufficient before the COVID crisis.
We are seeking a Social Worker to work one-on-one with program participants to assist and support specific goals to regain financial self-sufficiency.
- Working closely with the Executive Director, advise and develop program guidelines, including participant eligibility criteria, assessment protocols and related documents.
- Work one-on-one with clients to include assessment, planning coordination and ongoing support specific to regaining employability.
- Maintain client files, program and related reports, and support the case for future funding.
- The position is temporary Part-time
- Initial estimates are for minimum 6 months, however funding and potential future waves of COVID could extend the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- Ability to motivate and inspire individuals seeking change
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, sounds judgement and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail.
Please forward your résumé, along with a cover letter clearly outlining how you meet the above qualifications, by Sept 25th, 2020 to Sandra A Nicholas, Executive Director at email@example.com